Terms and Conditions for Private Sessions
In booking a session with Adrienne (The Yoni Nutritionist), you must agree that you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life following the completion of your session. You are aware that Adrienne makes every effort to give you accurate information, and you understand and accept that some information received may not apply at this time, but could apply to future events.
You understand that Adrienne does not provide information for people without a direct request from the individual(s) seeking assistance.
By booking a session with The Yoni Nutritionist, you agree and verify that you, the client:
- have voluntarily decided to participate in this session and have requested a session on your own free will
- are at least 18 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent
- understand your session is not to be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, or professional counseling, therapy or treatment
- understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require medical treatment and if you require such services to seek them on your own as needed
- understand that your session may include information that do not seem to apply right now but could apply at a future date
- by participating in the session, you accept complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being
- on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish The Yoni Nutritionist, including her employees, employers, and any other persons associated with The Yoni Nutritionist, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a healing session or coaching session with The Yoni Nutritionist. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your reading attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of The Yoni Nutritionist, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the reading currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a coaching session resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by The Yoni Nutritionist
- understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against The Yoni Nutritionist or any persons associated with The Yoni Nutritionist as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless The Yoni Nutritionist and all persons associated with The Yoni Nutritionist from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims
- understand that all information provided to you during your session is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law
- agree that Adrienne can use portions of any feedback sent to her after the session as a testimonial using first name only and state/country and without revealing any specific information about the session
- agree that Adrienne can use portions of your session for articles on her website, without revealing any specific information about your session to sharing the universal message of inspiration and love
- agree to receive occasional future emails from The Yoni Nutritionist in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information
- are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions
- have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking a consultation or coaching session with The Yoni Nutritionist represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of The Yoni Nutritionist.
DIGITAL GOODS AND E-COURSES
All payments for, downloadable documents, ebooks and courses are 100% non-refundable once paid.
PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS & DISTANT SESSIONS
All payments for coaching sessions, consultations and private one-on-one work with Adrienne are 100% non-refundable once paid.
Sessions paid for upon booking can be rescheduled. Things do come up and Adrienne is flexible. Generally, sessions fees are forfeited and non-transferable to rescheduled dates when cancelled within the 24 hour window before an individual session’s scheduled start time, but please contact me just in case.
All paid for and donated one-time services such as consultations, coaching sessions and related packages, must be fully redeemed within six months from the original transaction or both the session and the payment is forfeited.
And finally, in the case of private appointment work, Adrienne understands there are emergencies and will work with you as best he can in the event one does occur. Things happen to him too.
If you are on a payment plan, you agree to make all payments you have committed to. If investing in a service or program will create hardship, please don’t do it.
There are no refunds on purchases of the membership programs if there are any.
THIRD PARTY SALES
Adrienne is not liable for any transaction that takes place on a third party site.
Testimonial and Results Disclaimer
* The results described on this website are based on personal experiences regarding their own personal history and situation. Individual results are not guaranteed as each person is unique and results may vary.
* Testimonials found at yoninutritionist.com (“we”) and/or from The Yoni Nutritionist platforms unverified results that have been forwarded to us by users of The Yoni Nutritionist’ services, and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, may not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at yoninutritionist.com and/or from The Yoni Nutritionist. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. The Yoni Nutritionist is not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history. Again, it is possible that even with perfect use of our services, you will not achieve the results described in testimonials. They are meant to be a showcase of the best results the services has produced, and should not be taken as the results a typical user will get.
* The information contained on http://q2r.029.myftpupload.com website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only. The Yoni Nutritionist assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall The Yoni Nutritionist be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. The Yoni Nutritionist reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
The Yoni Nutritionist does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
By browsing and making purchases on this site you accept and agree to these terms
Adrienne Rommel – The Yoni Nutritionist